By Anonymous - 19/01/2011 03:08 - Singapore

Spicy
Today, my sister used my mobile phone to call her boyfriend who is married with children. His wife found my number on his phone and thinks that I am my sister. Since then, she has been calling me non-stop, calling me a 'prostitute' each time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 130
You deserved it 5 439

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If I was in your position, I would have ratted my sister out instantly. Homewrecking ****** are absolutely worthless. I don't care what the situation is, you don't fool around with somebody who is married. You should have gotten a hold of the husband previous to this, actually. In my opinion.

Comments

its not an FYL its an F the wife's life, shes the one bein cheated on, so basically your sisters a relationship killin ****, and the guy is a scumbag for cheatin on his wife and doin this to his kids.. hate people like your sister and this douche of a guy

sublime420 11

I can see why her husband cheated on her. She sounds like a real bitch.

This fml is gramatically very poorly structured. anyone else had trouble desegmentating it? :(

call her and ask her if she's dumb. she's calling the wrong person names , but her man is the one that has a girlfriend on the side that she JUST found out about. then ask her what's wrong with her that her husband still out hunting.

tbonea1990 0

well don't answer your phone, tell ur sister to make things right, and never lend ur phone for bf calls

I don't understand all this "home wrecker" crap. A married person who cheats broke their promise to their spouse, but the other person really didn't do anything wrong. I think it is more a reflection of the cheated-upon person redirecting their anger because they are too stupid and weak to divorce or murder their scumbag cheating spouse.

It's possible the sister of the OP persuaded the man to date her. He could have been hit over the head with his conscience, but then ignored it. I think they're definitely both at fault.

sallen0046 4

A married person can't cheat without someone to cheat with. How can you possibly believe that there's nothing wrong with conducting an affair with someone who's in a legally monogamous relationship?

The "someone to cheat with" did not vow to be monogamous; he or she owes absolutely nothing to the cheated-on spouse. If it were a crime, the only one on trial should be the cheating husband or wife. I'm not saying it isn't rude, and I wouldn't do it myself, but really 100% of the problem is the cheater. EDIT: Are you saying that you would be happy to marry someone who wanted to and would cheat on you, but it would be OK because they couldn't find someone willing to do it?

Reality_bites 14

Yes you can block her number from your phone, however it wont stop her (the wife) from leaving an abusive voicemail or calling from another phone number. Seeing as you sister used your phone to call him, you should now have his phone number (im assuming its a mobile number as you say his phone in the FML), in which case you should call him and tell him that he needs to sort this out with his wife. You need to spell it out to him that she needs to stop harassing you as she has the wrong number. Dont even try to speak to the wife, I doubt she will believe you when you tell her that you are in fact not his mistress, but your sister is. Your sister needs to take responsibility for the situation she has put you in, maybe next time the wife rings and your sister is with you, pass the phone onto her to answer and deal with it. Finally never lend your phone to your sister again.

YDI for not getting up the courage to tell her your sister used your phone...pussy

Both the husband and the OP's sister are at fault. The husband because he's a cheating piece of shit, and the sister because she's a homewrecking *****. I'm guessing the sister knows he's married with children, so it is definately her fault. And even if she didn't know up until recently, she still deserves whatever she gets for not just ending the relationship with him.

What if that's why she rang him? Though I suppose the FML would say ex-boyfriend, but that might be misleading...