By Anonymous - 19/01/2011 03:08 - Singapore

Spicy
Today, my sister used my mobile phone to call her boyfriend who is married with children. His wife found my number on his phone and thinks that I am my sister. Since then, she has been calling me non-stop, calling me a 'prostitute' each time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 130
You deserved it 5 439

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If I was in your position, I would have ratted my sister out instantly. Homewrecking ****** are absolutely worthless. I don't care what the situation is, you don't fool around with somebody who is married. You should have gotten a hold of the husband previous to this, actually. In my opinion.

Comments

For the all time I thought that OP is a man, and I couldn't realize why the **** he's called prostitute if he's not even a girl! Now I do realize it. It is just because he has a woman voice.

LOL. Love your comment, but a prostitute doesn't have to be a female.

darkaqua3498 3

that is one jealous wife there. I say change ur number and never let ur sister use ur phone lol

Jaykayfu 0

^This . Also, why the hell would the wife bag on the OP instead of her own husband who's obviously cheating on her ? She's probably made too many sandwiches for the guy . (No sexist joke intended)--meaning she's probably "on his sack ."

your sister better be surprised that he has a family.. otherwise rat her out!

x_missystaceey 0

Ok seriously, this shouldn't be a " FML " . Stand up for yourself . Don't let the Bitch put you down .

perdix 29

You ought to start ******* the husband, too. Hey, according to the wife, you're convicted of the crime, so you might as well make it happen. Also, demand her credit card number and charge her $3.99 a minute to talk to you. Since you are a *****, time is money and she needs to pay to talk dirty to you, just like everybody else.

jst dnt answer..she get tired of calling..hopefullyy..

Tell her she is right being angry, and give her your skanky sister's number.