Work name

By Van - 09/11/2019 05:00

Spicy
Today, I found out the girl my husband's been calling "Sister" isn't actually his sister, but instead a hooker whose work name is "Sister". FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 899
You deserved it 461

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mungolikecandy 19

Surely you had met his family in the past to know if he had a sister or not (unless he does have one and was saying "I am going to meet my sister")?

You were not aware that your own husband was not related to this woman and other people call her sister, too? I think you’re making that up.

Comments

You were not aware that your own husband was not related to this woman and other people call her sister, too? I think you’re making that up.

Mungolikecandy 19

Surely you had met his family in the past to know if he had a sister or not (unless he does have one and was saying "I am going to meet my sister")?

ThatOneLonelyAsian 31

I'm guessing this 'sister' is at every family gathering you attend, OMG just think how many times you've left them alone 😮

Matthew Irmen 11

I have a sister. I have never once called her "sister". I call her by her name, or her nickname. Never "sister".

oh come on. you dont know who is sister is? do you and your husband ever talk to each other? this seems pretty out there.

Never heard someone call their actual sister, "sister"

Seems like you should have known who is or isn't in your husband's immediate family before he ever became your husband. Not to mention his propensity to hang out with hookers!

J15237 25

I hope that day he found out that you have filed for a divorce. That is ridicules.