By Anonymous - 19/01/2011 03:08 - Singapore

Spicy
Today, my sister used my mobile phone to call her boyfriend who is married with children. His wife found my number on his phone and thinks that I am my sister. Since then, she has been calling me non-stop, calling me a 'prostitute' each time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 130
You deserved it 5 439

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If I was in your position, I would have ratted my sister out instantly. Homewrecking ****** are absolutely worthless. I don't care what the situation is, you don't fool around with somebody who is married. You should have gotten a hold of the husband previous to this, actually. In my opinion.

Comments

You don't deserve it! That's BS! On the other hand your sister does. I just say direct her calls to yours sisters or whoever you said it was phone, or ignore all her calls. Most phones these days have those capabilities.

Seriously just rat your sister out... She either snuck and used it behind your back or asked and you let her either way it's not worth whining about...

RedPillSucks 31

Tell the wife her husband is a cheating ball of shit. It takes two to screw.

Exactly! I find it harsh to only refer to OP's sister as the homewrecker? As far as I can figure, the married man is fully aware of what he's doing. And just because OP's sister seems to know the situation now, doesn't mean she did when she first got involved. Of course, she's still a bad person for it. I'm not denying that... but why is the woman always the one to blame? OP's sister might be wrecking someone else's marriage, but the married man is wrecking his own.

creedaddict 9
rayraytheblaxica 0

Talk to her about the beautiful ring her husband bought for you. Tell her how you helped him pick it out from *insert random jewelry store here*. And remember to ask her to tell her husband that "the chart says your ovulating."

XxKyttixX 0

OP you really have no room to complain considering you put yourself in this situation.