By SayCheese - 02/04/2013 22:52 - Canada - Prince George

Today, my older brother walked in on me while I was wearing nothing but a bra, panties, pantyhose, and high heels. I'm his little brother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 011
You deserved it 72 287

Same thing different taste

Top comments

'Stewies' voice' "so someone likes to play a little dress up? That's always fun.…"

Comments

Technically your his little sister trapped in his little brothers body!

Cross-dressing or having an interest in clothing associated with the opposite sex isn't the same as being transgendered.

ughhseriouslywow 10

Wearing clothing of the opposite gender doesn't always make you trans. Quite often, men perfectly comfortable being men dress in Drag just for the fun of it.

dr_snow_bear 29

Don't dream it, be it........

They aren't necessarily gay, they just seem to be interested in either women's clothing, cross-dressing, or they are transgendered.

ZacZ 8

"Little brother" as in under the age of 8 I hope

You have nothing to be ashamed of OP, you don't need to follow societal norms. You need to do whatever it is that makes you feel happy/pretty/warm and fuzzy on the inside. Your brother should always love and accept you no matter what.

What's gay about it? There was nothing mentioned about being attracted to the same sex...

I say, **** gender norms. Wear what you feel comfortable in. And if your brother can't accept that, then that's his problem, not yours.

Kelishas 9

If you don't want to get caught, lock the door.

I say wear whatever you want but, if you feel embarrassed about it, you shouldn't do it in rooms that aren't locked when other people are home. It's like all the people on here who post about being walked in on masturbating or having sex or something. So I say YDI because if you can't lock the door, wait until you're home alone.

vencku 13

I agree with this. Common sense rules all. If it is potentially embarrassing, make sure you can't be caught. If that means waiting, then wait.