By Motha - 09/04/2014 05:17 - United States - West Jordan

Today, my obsession with replying "Your Mom" reached a new level when my anatomy teacher asked what I'd done with my pencil. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 604
You deserved it 50 470

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lebeaugars95 20

guess who the teacher called after that comment

All you had to do was go to class with a pencil. I am sure McDonalds is hiring though.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Lebeaugars95 20

guess who the teacher called after that comment

# 57- It's called a rhetorical questions bro

Why can't we all just laugh at this? FML is no place to lose our sense of humor!! No matter how old and over used your mom gets, it's still gonna be funny.

73, I'm glad you found and appreciated my hidden your mom joke

He didn't really ask for sympathy. He just posted an FML...

#101 Cause obviously, insulting someone's mother, which they most likely care deeply for, is always gonna be funny and totally isn't going to piss someone off. Granted some will take it as a joke, but eventually, ***** gonna fly.

60, What do you get when you mix a rhetorical question with a joke?

Awkward, hesitant nervousness and unsure glances.

I know the answer to this.... Your mom ...

All you had to do was go to class with a pencil. I am sure McDonalds is hiring though.

fuckyouropinion 4

Would you like fries with that sir?

no I would like your mom with that, sir.

CurlyQute 17

Some self control is severely needed.

"Your mom"? Really? How old are you, 13?

I'm 19 and when my friend saids, "Doug! Who ate all my icecream!" I will always yell back, "Your mom, bitch!" Friends influence this shit i swear.

Nah mate 13 year olds over here don't say it. 12 on the other hand.....

#10 my brother would always insult the mother of his "enemy" when he's playing video games.