By poop - 28/02/2012 07:10 - United States

Today, my mother surprised me with a new alarm clock. It's attached to a toy car which races around my room with obnoxious sirens going at full blast until I crawl out of bed and turn it off. She says this will be a regular thing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 865
You deserved it 12 980

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's good. i didn't wake up and failed class. good luck!

Comments

So, in essence, you're not mature enought to get up and out of bed when you're supposed to? And it is STILL your mommy's job to see you get up and where youre supposed to be? How the hell old are you anyway?

Wow...you guys are really on this kids ass for having trouble getting out of the bed in the morning? That happens to a lot of people, and i wouldnt say all those people are lazy. You guys are awfully grumpy, take a nap :)

desireev 17

I don't know OPs situation, but my fiancé has to wake me up like that every morning. My meds that I'm required to take make me sleep. They make me go into very deep slumber so it's extremely hard for me to wake up. Not to mention, I work till 12:30am every night.. So that just adds to it! I feel for ya, OP! Try to get motivated! :)

KevLar33 4

I want one. To set up in my roommates room haha

Where, exactly, does one find such an alarm? I need one.

Well at least its effective. And hopefully youll wake up on time. But FYI cause that can cause a heart problem

BunBunBabe 8

That's ******* awesome to hear that's actually happening to someone every morning

feedmebrainz 1

And the mother of the year award goes to ....

Hmmm... Yeah, you'll just have to live with it, there's no way you could turn it off, or that it would "break". Derp.