By poop - 28/02/2012 07:10 - United States

Today, my mother surprised me with a new alarm clock. It's attached to a toy car which races around my room with obnoxious sirens going at full blast until I crawl out of bed and turn it off. She says this will be a regular thing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 865
You deserved it 12 980

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's good. i didn't wake up and failed class. good luck!

Comments

doorick 4

Haha. I got my brother one that is a helicopter that flies around with the key to turn the alarm off. He hates it, but he's always on time for school now!

I had one of those except it was a monkey clapping but my dog attacked it haha

I had one of those except it was a monkey clapping but my dog attacked it haha

Chrispayne 4

I got my roommate the same thing thinking that he would stop hitting thw snoze button. No it just keeps going off.

Not gonna lie, I could use one of these.

You wouldn't need it if you got out of bed at the first ring. And nop, the hour at which you get up is not an excuse. I get up in the morning, wash, eat and drive to work before sunrise, every working day for the past two years. Then again I go to bed before 10pm on workdays. Get some self-discipline and your mother wont treat your like a lazyass slob.

84 - A bit harsh dont you think. Not every ******* person has the ability to get up early everyday. Perhaps the OP stays up way to late studying or doing something else But I take my hat off to you. You not only excel at the things you mention but you can also excel at being an asshole.

#117, hey, hey. Remember that assuming thing you just talked about not doing because it makes an ass out of us? You just did it. You ASSUMED that OP is a college student, and you ASSUMED that this guy just naturally woke up early and didn't have to teach his body to do that. You, sir, are also quite a gifted asshole.