By Oja1 - 16/12/2011 04:26 - United States

Today, my mother sold my extensive Star Wars collection, and I cried when I found out. I'm 46. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 550
You deserved it 27 573

Same thing different taste

Comments

Istalkrexgar2000_fml 0

that's what happens when u leave your toys outside of the toy box you were warned

So I take it you still live with your Mum at 46... Erm ok then... Feel your pain and if you were anywhere upto 25 years old it would be ok to cry about it. Grow up man!

My sympathies. While I'm not into Star Wars, I have my own geeky collection of items that probably add up to several thousand dollars in worth, with many pieces being irreplaceably rare. I'd be similarly upset if someone basically threw it away.

No matter how you look at it at 46 your mother had no business selling your belongings. I'm sorry OP.

some_girl9 8

Let me guess....you're also a virgin and you live in her basement. I feel for her, because obviously if she felt the need to do that, then it was probably getting out of control. That had to have been embarrassing as hell for that woman.

Good god! If my mother threw away my collectibles I would become a burning ball of pure flaming RAGE!! it costs Alot of money to keep up my collectibles, my favorite at the moment being my wrath of khan uniform from star trek and my coin box tardis, I also have a few sonic screwdrivers and my star trek communicator. I am a nerd and proud!!!