By vrossie_ - 08/09/2013 05:56 - United States

Today, my mom was sharing the story of how I was born with the umbilical cord around my neck. My sister added that it was God's first attempt to kill me off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 751
You deserved it 4 208

vrossie_ tells us more.

vrossie_ 15

Yea it was clever. I shared it to my Biology class and they all laughed.

Top comments

If she's your big sister, tell her that you were God's attempt to make up for the mistake he made when he created her ;)

Comments

Your sister had an awesome sense of humor

vrossie_ 15

Yea it was clever. I shared it to my Biology class and they all laughed.

vrossie_ 15

@ #71 Well, when my sister said this to me I couldn't help me laugh. Yes, it's something that shouldn't be funny but as a joke it was pretty good. :)

god would never do something like that. we are all his children and he already has planned our life before we are even born

what is his excuse for all the starving children then?

I am spiritual but I do not believe in "god". Seems like a bunch of hocus pocus BS anyways. Let's make children starve to test them? Yeah sure, okay, sounds legit.

Or all the people with cancer and other things that kill you.

That could be a cool story. Just tell people that thats how OP you are, OP.

I had the same thing happen when I was born, fetal distress, c-section, what a way to enter the world, with a near death experience!

Harry Potter defeating Voldemort as a baby doesn't seem like such a huge feat anymore. You defeated God before you were even BORN.