By vrossie_ - 08/09/2013 05:56 - United States

Today, my mom was sharing the story of how I was born with the umbilical cord around my neck. My sister added that it was God's first attempt to kill me off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 751
You deserved it 4 208

vrossie_ tells us more.

vrossie_ 15

Yea it was clever. I shared it to my Biology class and they all laughed.

Top comments

If she's your big sister, tell her that you were God's attempt to make up for the mistake he made when he created her ;)

Comments

vrossie_ 15

She is 16. But she was 15 when she said it..

vrossie_ 15

She was 15 when she said it but she is 16 right now.

JokersHQ 21

I did not mean to ydi! I'm on my phone so I can't change it :( Anyways, really sorry about that comment from your sister. I mean If she was joking it could soften the blow but its still hurtful.

lolita88_fml 27

It was obviously the first attempt to slay the Antichrist. Are you popular OP? Do you see a career in politics in the future? ;)

jeragonm 15

Omg! You to? Except that I always thought that it was my younger twin.

dutch_girl13 20

Lovely sister you have there. Remind me not to let her hear the story of how I was born.

I was almost a miscarriage and then I was born with my umbilical cord around my neck. I get stuff like that all the time too, OP. Punch her in the face for me, okay?

vrossie_ 15

Uh, no. Not any that I remember anyways. She actually said this awhile ago.

titibug823 11

Well, if God wanted you dead, you would be dead. Thankfully, you're not dead, so apparently he didnt want you dead then

At least you can tell your sister your someone whoa aged to escape death when they were just a baby. Did she do that?

It was a joke....and I have brothers and sister and we call each other names and joke around and sometimes hit eachother as siblings do, but this isn't funny. And FYI this happen to my little brother and I did NOT find it funny. And one more thing, how do u find this funny? I'm curious....