By heartless - 11/03/2010 21:07 - United States

Today, my mom told me she can't wait for me to turn eighteen so she can turn my room into a place for her to display all her antique glass dolls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 561
You deserved it 2 507

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just like I'm sure you've told her that you can't wait until you're eighteen to move out and be on your own.... Is it so weird for your mom to have a conversation with you that you turn running the other way? or are you upset that she's exciting to soon have a room for herself/her stuff? Idk, I think you're overreacting. It's not like she said she's kicking you out, and it's not as if she would keep your room exactly the way you kept it once you are moved out anyways.

Comments

am i first....?! dont see any posts..? ;)

you are actually 40th... but that's ok... you just have to be 1 hours earlier next time... I have faith :-P

murdermedead 0

hahahah well its almost as creepy as turning it into a cats room *like my mother did. hey maybe ur mom & mine should go out for drinks & a chippendale show ha

You're lucky, OP. My parents didn't even tell me they were gonna get rid of all my stuff. I went up for a visit w/ my fiance and found an exercise bike and a treadmill in my old room. Real nice....

just stay there til you get engaged . or until she goes . . . "here's 5000 , go rent an aparment" it always works .

Duh she's gonna put them in ur room she's been looking for a place to put them. LOL

purplemnm 9

so when you move out no ones allowed to use that room and it sits there gathering dust? that's selfish.

Studies by many scientists have shown that while growing up in the home of a single parent, some of these parents are prone to secretely giving off shallow brain impulses which radiate in the red cerebral cortex of the childs occiptal lobe, causing palpiataions of your endocrine glands. This in turn causes the child to grow up faster than expected, allowing the parents to invade and take recreational terradactyl use of their spare bedroom. Its quite easy to understand really.

And now all that's running through my head is what a recreational pterodactyl would look like.

Jake1595 0

tell her you can't wait till your 18 so you can have crazy sex with mysterious people

buttonface 0

BFD kid. Parents say shit. Steal money, get high. Then, get over yourself.