By heartless - 11/03/2010 21:07 - United States

Today, my mom told me she can't wait for me to turn eighteen so she can turn my room into a place for her to display all her antique glass dolls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 561
You deserved it 2 507

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just like I'm sure you've told her that you can't wait until you're eighteen to move out and be on your own.... Is it so weird for your mom to have a conversation with you that you turn running the other way? or are you upset that she's exciting to soon have a room for herself/her stuff? Idk, I think you're overreacting. It's not like she said she's kicking you out, and it's not as if she would keep your room exactly the way you kept it once you are moved out anyways.

Comments

Just like I'm sure you've told her that you can't wait until you're eighteen to move out and be on your own.... Is it so weird for your mom to have a conversation with you that you turn running the other way? or are you upset that she's exciting to soon have a room for herself/her stuff? Idk, I think you're overreacting. It's not like she said she's kicking you out, and it's not as if she would keep your room exactly the way you kept it once you are moved out anyways.

take it with a grain of salt. i doubt she was completely serious.

I can't wait till you never post another FML.

ilovewhoppers 0

ahhhh burger king..... woooo toenail

Better than having your room hijacked by your little sister. We're in our twenties, she took my room 3 years ago, and I'm still p.o.'d about it. Totally understandable.

MermaidSongXOXO 6

Glass dolls are the creepiest things ever o_O Their eyes follow you.

beckster_05 9

No, I think Furbies are worse. When I was a kid, mine would never shut up! So then I threw it at the wall one day and I swear to God the thing called me a douchebag... Yeah, so I got rid of it and had some awkward nightmares about rabit Furbies for a while. Not a good experience.

beckster_05 9
MermaidSongXOXO 6

#43 I saw a video with a Furby saying all kinds of horrible things. I mean, REALLY horrible things. Furbies are also very creepy, indeed.

Nooo! The absolute creepiest things ever are porcelain clown dolls. Or clowns of any type for that matter!

MermaidSongXOXO 6

#68 As someone who's terrified of both clowns and dolls, I agree.

I freak out with the dolls that can shut their eyes when you lay them down! Also Cabbage Patch Kid Dolls scare the crap out of me!

purplemnm 9

you know there's a magical switch on it's ass that shuts em up....