By MrCanoe - 01/03/2009 21:58 - Canada

Today, my mom had my girlfriend and me over. Out of the blue, she pulled out my grandmother's wedding ring and gave it to me saying I can now propose. My girlfriend started screaming and said yes. I have been seeing someone else for 3 months and was going to break up with my girlfriend tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 130 215
You deserved it 300 136

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA your mom totally set you up! PS, you will never get that ring again after this.

SwKp1118 0

she deserves better then your cheating ass

vampyr8 0

Dude, seriously. You realize how stupid it is to say, "I'm cheating on my girlfriend and got caught - FML." You KIND OF shot yourself in the foot with that one, and I - for one - can't stand cheaters, so I really have no sympathy for you. These stories get really old, really fast and have me losing faith in humanity a little more every day.

SilverMyst787 0

There is no sympathy for you. Why the **** should we feel sorry that your mom forces you to propose when you've been cheating on your GF (and that's disgusting btw) and then you were going to LEAVE her??? Really think about that. I have no respect nor sympathy for you. not FML, just plain old **** you. The nerve.

may_cause_fail 0
SuperxBored 0

That's why you don't freakin cheat. Moron.

paniclovie 0

Karma's a bloody B-I-T-C-H. And stop complaining. You deserve that and much worse. **** her life. plain **** you.

While your girlfriend probably shouldn't have been so quick to say yes to a marriage proposal that actually came from your MOM's mouth, you deserve the humiliation for cheating on her. You should have let her know you were seeing other people. No sympathy for you. Your girlfriend deserves a man who will respect her.