By Jenn P - 22/04/2012 03:15 - United States - Wichita Falls

Today, my husband drew a penis on every one of my cigarettes. It's a new pack. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 966
You deserved it 70 614

Same thing different taste

Comments

You smoke. So you're pretty low class. Which means he makes the money. That you spend on cigarettes. Giving him the right to do whatever he wants them. Just sayin..

as·ser·tion Noun: A confident and forceful statement of fact or belief Just a word I thought I'd remind you of ^^

Omg. How freaking arrogant are you?!? Let's start by listing females that make more than you do and smoke. Christina aguilera Lily Allen Christina Applegate Drew Barrymore Victoria Beckam Sheryl Crow Cameron Diaz Whoopi Goldberg Madonna Kate Winslet Catherine Zeta-Jones Kate Hudson The list is a little long so you might wanna just google it. Next time remove your head from your ass before talking.

chick92282 15

You make wide, sweeping, judgmental generalizations regarding things about which you know virtually nothing. Which means that you must be either young or immature, or perhaps both. We can't keep you from making these comments but we can tell you how much we don't like it and how ridiculous you are. Also, no one has the right to do "whatever he wants" to other people's property. You would do well to remember that. Just sayin'.

thetweak70 2

That's hilarious! Thanks for the idea lmao

Gingy6 2

Maybe he won't do it anymore if you stop smoking...

YDI for smoking. But seriously, what did he draw it with, poison? Pretty sure you could still smoke them despite the drawing on them. If it bothers you that much, start puffing on your husband's penis instead of the cancer sticks. Simpl solution.

isis_morrigan 18

OP doesn't "deserve" it because she smokes! She's an adult who can make her own informed decision, and shouldn't be condemed for smoking. Yes, it's bad for you, but so are lots of other things. Ultimately even if her husband wants her to quit, he needs to act like an adult and discuss it with her, and if it was just a prank, grow up!

mvbree 2

Sounds like he wants you to quit but won't admit it

Ur going to die because of those death sticks