By J-Ro - 04/03/2010 05:03 - United States

Today, my guy, who is a PhD candidate, informed me that it is his goal in life to own every Will Ferrell movie. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 505
You deserved it 12 343

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's amazing how many FMLs here could easily be avoided if their OPs just had a sense of humour.

skeleton_skinner 0

Comments

Hey Will's got some great philosophy, listen to the wise one!

kaleid0scopeEyes 0

At least he has good taste; Will Ferrel is the best! If you are the type that "doesn't get" Will Ferrell and would rather watch shitty MTV reality shows, then F his life...

The only thing FML-worthy about this is that he's so damn poor that having $50 to spend is one of his goals in life.

idk Will has been in a butt load of movies... might be more like 150. but still yeah... sad.

bfffness 0

SO? his Ph.D isn't good enough, he can't have fun? is he ur bitch or what?

ElMundio87 0

You should dump him, he can do so much better than you OP

ydi for thinking that phds = actual smarts and also for thinking that will ferrell movies are not worth the time

kaleid0scopeEyes 0

Let me guess #24, you're one of those people who desperately tries to say that those with degrees are only "book smart" but have no "street smarts" and are actually morons in real life. Sorry but someone with a PhD is smarter than an arrogant 35 year old working at Burger King who thinks that knowing which bus route to take makes him a genius.

Agreed with 31, also, I'd like to add that my genius friend who is working on his phd is also a bartender at the Playboy Mansion. So, I like to think that he not only has the booksmarts, but he's also got some great "street smarts" as well, lol.

I can't stand Will Ferrell either, but lighten the **** up and let him do what he wants. As long as he doesn't force you to watch them all, you've got no room to complain.

I also hate Will. = I can see how other people would find him funny, but I just think he acts like an idiot. Soooo, yeah. I wouldn't care if my significant other had all the movies, just as long as I didn't have to watch them.

you suck. will sucks too. he is just bad!!!!!!!!! awwwwwwfullllll

how is this an fml? just because he went to school and has a phd he can't own will ferrell movies? I love will ferrell. if I knew you I would **** punt you.

"Boohoohoo, my boyfriend said that his goal in life is to own every Will Ferrell movie instead of to become a rich doctor and marry me so I can show him off and have trophy kids with him!!" Okay, exagerration but you get the point.