By Brie - 05/09/2011 13:00 - United States

Spicy
Today, my grandmother pulled down her pants and screamed, "Kiss my ass" in the middle of a packed restaurant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 197
You deserved it 3 202

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should've surprised everyone and licked her ass sensually. Oh god, I creeped myself out.

Comments

You should've surprised everyone and licked her ass sensually. Oh god, I creeped myself out.

So now that we know how much you really love Gam-Gam, please, for the love of God, don't ever say anything like that again.

BehindU 5

The grandmas on FML's nowadays.

StopDropNRoll 11

For real ^ I feel like I'm the only one with a plain normal sweet loving grandma I wish my grandma would give me something to talk about :(

Thanks 3.. I'm now scarred for life after that mental image... *vomits*

The generation from the '60s are becoming grandmothers. That's why grandmothers are so "free-spirit" nowadays. Haha.

Your grandma has problems. You should get her put down.

MissBunnyWillEat 11

So, you're saying because his grandmother likes to have a good time, (whether it's considered weird or not), he should have her "put down" like she's an animal? Good sir, I have nothing more to say than **** you.

Yeah 8! Apologize for joking around right now!

leadman1989 15

Op might be a girl there's no gender and the name is Brie.

I'm pretty sure the grandmother is a "she". puff puff pass, maybe?

je_suis_fml 11

8- You should take that stick out your ass. imjussayin'

Oops fail on my part. I thought the other person was replying to the other person when obviously the other person was replying to the other person.

leadman1989 15

I don't see how you and 6 other people missed that... thumbs down hurt. :(

Yes 33, that is called a joke. However, to interpret this, one must be in possession of a sense of humor. You are obviously lacking one of these, so you should probably be put down.

gingerftw 0

8, your dumb ass should be put down

zacharytk72 5

Oh the grandmas on FMLs these days...

nadorahb 0

Ohh Thanksgiving Dinner will be FUN! YOUTUBE it. Call the recording, "What you will look like in 70 years."

GlitteryMasakali 1

Must've been a sight for sore eyes. Hahaha

rebekahah 7

Well what are you waiting for!?