By Anonymous - 17/04/2013 23:01 - United States - Bristol

Today, my girlfriend told me that she's a lesbian. And that she could only stay with me because I had a "girly face and voice". She also admitted to having a crush on my sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 218
You deserved it 5 168

Same thing different taste

Top comments

shadowedpixie 19

At least she respected you enough to tell you. A lot of girls would have just left you, and made you figure it out on your own when she started hitting on your sister. That would suck more, yes?

Yes, I'm sure OP gets a raging boner thinking about his girlfriend having sex with his sister.

Comments

I look kind of girly and my voice isn't the manliest.. maybe my boyfriend is straight *gasps* Gotta ask him.

shaww 28

Hey everyone OP here! (I wasn't signed in when I wrote the FML). My ex-girlfriend indeed is a lesbian and wants my sister. I'm a teen, in that awkward pre-puberty stage which is why she thought I had lady-like features (ex: chubby face, high voice) and she said that was the only reason she was able to be with me. It was pretty hurtful, I never thought of myself as a girl, but she broke the news in a way I didn't feel too bad. I read the comments and some of them were off where some were right on. It gave me a good laugh and some time to heal from the breakup :)

At least now there's a chance of a threesome happening!

nishantvas 13

Well atleast your partner didn't sleep with your sister !! :D

skyeyez9 24

Sounds like OP is Justin Bieber.

icepick23 12

Us lesbians are coming out at an alarming rate. GAY POWER!!! Sorry op

What a bitch. It sounds incredibly cruel, stringing you along like that. Try and find yourself a straight girlfriend this time, man. Preferably one that's not a horrible piece of work like the last.

ulquiorra102 10

Well that's only slightly awkward.