By Leenotgay - 25/09/2011 04:23 - United States

Today, my girlfriend told me that she's totally convinced I'm gay. When I tried explaining that I can't be if I'm attracted to her, she took it as me thinking she's mannish. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 334
You deserved it 3 654

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dude, just give it to her to show her your not gay!

Comments

Dude, just give it to her to show her your not gay!

Okay honey turn around and I'll show you how not-gay I am! ;D

Maybe you should rethink making her wear the strap-on when you have sex with her.

If a guy compliments you on your shirt, he's looking at your boobs. If a guy compliments you on your pants he must really like your butt. If a guy compliments you on your shoes HE'S GAY HUN!! Maybe you should stop complimenting a girl on her shoes...

joey1314 5

Hey number 1. Having sex with her is not going to prove anything. Do you know how many homosexuals have sex with women. Before they realize that they are homosexuals. Think before you say something.

Joey, if so many homosexuals have sex with women so people think that they're straight, it's because it works.

joey1314 5

No because they are not Sure of their sexuality. Yes some homosexuals do that. But in the first place it's to see if they really are homosexual. Or to see if they got any sexual pleasure from women.

Bahahaha xD Im sorry, with all respect to the love you have for her, GODDAMN i really cant believe there's so many people like that... And they still get in relationships.. Messed up ^_^

Joey, you said that sleeping with her wouldn't prove anything but I disagree, it works.

Jennyboo5797 4

OP turn this whole situation against her and say the only reason you're turning gay is because men could probably pleasure you more than she does xD maybe you'll get better sex (:

joey1314 5

It does not prove anything now in days no one has to hide anything from anyone. If you think that they do then you are just as ignorant as the rest of the world. I know homosexuals that say they had sex with women to see if turns them on. And the say they felt nothing for her sexually.

Just_Peed 0

Dood uh..you do know that homosexual means guy + guy or girl + girl. Right?

Joey - The first part of your post (#56) is, unfortunately, not true. There is still a great amount of intolerance to a lot of topics (this being one of them) and some do still feel the need to hide it. Which is a shame. So NomOnShroomz is right in the sense that it people did (and still do) it because it works. However, with the girl in question, I doubt it will because she seems like a girl who'll twist it to make it fit her view.

22cute 17

Joey is right. I have plenty of friends who were married to men who then decide that they are gay & divorce the wife for a man. I have male friends with the same experience. Sex is just not that simple. And it is certianly not proof of anything. Many other cultures accept homosexual experiences as just that -an experience. NOT a person's sexual definition. It's sad we feel the need to box people in or out in our culture.

Hey #43 he probably just sucks... (if you know what I mean)

I don't know why you got thumbed down sk many times; I was going to say exactly this. Just Because a

MerrikBarbarian 9

well of course homosexuals have sex with women. we're called lesbians Hun ;) but joking aside, many gays do engage in straight sex trying to fake being straight because they fear homophobia and what not.

Op may be too gay to function. Oh damn. Is that still only ok when Janice says it?

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Not necessarily. You just can't win with some women. They've got their mind set on something, and will go out of their way to twist your words in a manner that supports their delusions. It's like the infamous "Do these jeans make me look fat?" question. No matter what you say, you'll somehow end up saying they are fat.

fthislyfe 22

I had the same problem with my ex. He was a muslim and thus homophobic. So he kept on denying it

fthislyfe 22

No! He was gay, but he was trying to deny it! It's ridiculous how you jump to conclusions and think you're so smart

razzledazzle21 23

I hope you hang yourself with your H&M scarf While jacking off listening to mozart You bitch and moan about LA Wishing you were in the rain reading Hemingway You don’t eat meat And drive electrical cars You’re so indie rock it’s almost an art You need SPF 45 just to stay alive You're so gay.

I believe 6 was being ironic 23. Homophobia is so misused nowadays.

KiddNYC1O 20
decidedlyvague 11

Homophobia is actually the fear of gays. Calling Homophobia gay is just silly.

13FTW 9

Yeah, 121, it was a pretty gay time to chime in with that comment.

I'm putting this in my favorites purely because of I iz b a trolls comment

oops_im_fucked 8

so what are u saying that he should man up?

KiddNYC1O 20

I guess that he should keep his man count up.

Just tell her that u wouldn't b able to get off if she gave u head if u were gay... Then test it to show her

ikickgingers 15

I'm not a man nor am I gay... So no **** but couldn't he just close his eyes and pretend some sexy manboy is taking it to the throat??