By jfields2474 - 16/03/2015 04:37 - United States - San Francisco

Today, my dad turned off our cable. The reason? His favorite character from The Walking Dead died. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 739
You deserved it 3 580

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dontlookman 20

Tell your dad he'll meet his favorite character soon enough if he doesn't turn it back on.

Eliseopwns 22

Denial is a preliminary stage of grief, my friend. Hang tight for the long ride.

Comments

Eliseopwns 22

Denial is a preliminary stage of grief, my friend. Hang tight for the long ride.

Oh noa, not the preliminary step, the first step.

I can't believe Noah was his favorite character! He was a cool guy, but he wasn't even on the show that long.

Maybe he watches Everybody Hates Chris

walkintotheclub 6

If it was Glenn or Darryl that died then this would not be an FML. Sorry, OP guess you have to go to a friends house to see the season finale.

Countryboy1996 18

Denial is not a preliminary stage of grief. It's the first of the five stages of grief.

dontlookman 20

Tell your dad he'll meet his favorite character soon enough if he doesn't turn it back on.

I wouldn't turn him on to Game of Thrones if I were him then

SPOILER SOME PEOPLE HAVENT WATCHED IT YET STFU

@59 Spoiler Alert! Some one remove his comment before people start killing puppies!

NOAH DIES!???? Dammit this is why you can't just say what happens

Oh don't introduce him to doctor who or you'll never watch tv again

I haven't seen the fifth season. I had to look up who Noah was.

ALL OF YOU PEOPLE SUCK! I TRYED SO HARD TO AVOID SPOILERS, AND YOU GUYS ****** IT FOR ME. YOU GUYS OWE ME 1 HOUR OF DVR SPACE.

gonnawhupu 13

I too turn of my cable when someone died in a tv show

If Daryl dies, so do I. Your move Hollywood.

your probably just going to cry and get pissed. if you riot the show may end

condor216 15

I hate to say this, but if they kill anyone else off Daryl would probably be one of them. They have a reason to, after all. He wasn't original to the comics.

*spoiler alert* I don't blame him - Noah was one of my favs too. "Everybody ate Chris"

damn ...you ruined it.. I yet to watch that episode..

tiredteenager 16

#17, he said spoiler alert...

r_u_siri 9

at least he's with Beth now

#19 but its the main comment.. wouldn't have a chance to skip it...

xcllla_ 27

So that was Noah? Who cares.

I find it funny that the character that had the same name as me died on my birthday XD

What day in The Walking Dead would you specify as your birthday? They don't tell us what specific day he died.

iAmPaul 49

51 - He clearly means his birthday was yesterday (the day the episode aired). Check his profile, it even shows that his birthday was yesterday.

If he can't handle the pain now, I'm scared to know how he will take it in the season finale..

Or when the show catches up to issue #100...

he's kinda like me. i burnt a bible because my favourite character died. twice.

The best way to take out your anger is to burn a bible? Try meditating my friend.

Guys, he was joking that Jesus was his favourite character in the Bible and when he died he burned it. To carry on with the joke he probably bought another, read further, saw Jesus came back and died again and burned yet another bible.