By T-Guy - 03/07/2011 03:01 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend told me she wanted to spice up our sex life, so we went and had sex in the park. We had 30 minutes of "spice", just to spend seven hours in jail. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 291
You deserved it 50 945

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fatalkiss 0

Did you at least get to finish before you got busted?

are you sure you used the right spice homie?

Comments

carmenm 6

you got sex so stop complaining

I wonder how many successes there have been with having sex in public, to compare the chances of getting caught and how well it would turn out. Because this site just shows the screw-ups.

gtmustanggirl18 0

next time make her wear a skirt with no undies sit her onto of u and say u were jus makin out

a_nutritionist 10

...easily proven wrong with the words, 'please stand'...feel free to refuse, let me know how that works out for you.

muchagente 5

what kind of ...s put people into jail for that?

Only the ones who uphold the law. So like 20 percent.

a_nutritionist 10

id do it :D cos itd be HILARIOUS. i bet that was the highlight of the cops day. hes probably telling someone about it now "you should have seen their faces, he dropped wood faster than you can say 'please dont call my mother'".

it's good that you tried something new; bad news, is that you got caught.

CateXOX 0

As if that wasn't a summary of the FML.

aww you did the right thing, that's so dam cool, everyone ought to learn from you =p

a_nutritionist 10

uh good idea, park orgies, that doesnt sound like the ramblings of a nymphomaniac at all...

JoeyPterodactyl 0

I hope you took the opportunity for jail sex.

Oh damn dude! Been there, done that! Didn't get caught though!

30 minutes.. and you expect not to get caught???