By Anonymous - 22/10/2010 02:25 - United States

Today, my girlfriend told me on Facebook to stop calling/texting her because she lost her phone. Right under her post was "sent from Facebook for iPhone." FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 455
You deserved it 4 662

Same thing different taste

Top comments

coyotemk11 3

it could of been sent from someone elses phone. you can log into facebook from anyones phone.

She could of posted it from her IPod. If you do post something to facebook it says from iPhone even though it is an iPod.

Comments

67 you are gorgeous. and does anyone else get reminded of that stupid lady gaga song here? maybe she's like sorry I cannot hear you I'm kinda busy ...k-k-kinda busy... lol

anouk05 0

may be she borrowed someone else's phone to write that to you, ask her

Wow you guys are stupid. First off if she really lost her phone then she wouldn't know he's been calling and texting her so much for her to message him on fb to stop. Secondly, if she used a friends phone to sign on to fb to message him that, why not just call him instead??? And if it was an ipod touch then she should borrow a friends phone to call him. She is avoiding him. Plain and simple. Sorry dude.

Am I the only one wondering why his girlfriend would post that on his FB, which means it was intended specifically for him, instead of telling him by picking up a phone and just calling him to tell him, or even face to face? Or, am I just that far behind on how people in relationships communicate these days?

gusgus36 5

I would say well maybe it's from a friend's phone, but then she probably would have said that IF you tried to call, she didn't answer because she doesn't have her phone. if she really didn't have it then why would she say to stop calling? saying that shows that she has her phone and is ignoring you. so...yes. fyl.

LMFAO...FYL...Ur gf i hope Ex-gf is a completely ignorant bitch

kazistevonrop 0

That could be on an iPod touch dumb ass

how does she know your calling texting if she does have her phone

Unless you're sure she has an iPhone and not an iPod touch don't confront her. If you are sure then break it off; or ask if she just needs some space, she could be having a mid-life crisis.