By Anonymous - 22/10/2010 02:25 - United States

Today, my girlfriend told me on Facebook to stop calling/texting her because she lost her phone. Right under her post was "sent from Facebook for iPhone." FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 455
You deserved it 4 662

Same thing different taste

Top comments

coyotemk11 3

it could of been sent from someone elses phone. you can log into facebook from anyones phone.

She could of posted it from her IPod. If you do post something to facebook it says from iPhone even though it is an iPod.

Comments

Espion_fml 1

I'm pretty sure I read this on Failbook the other day...

my2centsworth 15

She could have borrowed one, or it could be her way of letting you know she's over you. You'll have to ask to know for sure.

TheComputerGuy96 16

She probably has an iPod touch. iPod touch and iPhone run the same operating system, called iOS. Therefore, when you download the app, it is the same app, whether it's an iPod touch or iPhone. When you send something to facebook from that app, it finds out you're using the iOS app, but doesn't know whether it's from iPhone or iPod touch, because the operating system is exactly the same (Yeah, the iPod touch doesn't have apps like messages or phone, but they were just removed apps. The core of the system is the same). So it says iPhone, because the iPhone came out before the iPod touch, and it's the most popular/known iOS device. If it was a BlackBerry, Android phone, etc... Then like some other people said, it's maybe borrowed. But that's a low chance, maybe she was indeed lying. If you think that, go meet your gf in person, and confront her.

mintcar 9

Facebook and drama seems to always go hand in hand.

tthhoomm 0

so ******* true...glad i deleted fb

she could still be telling the truth if she has an ipod.

well it coulda been from her iPod touch.

damn. that sucks & she's stupid not to even realize it says that.

x5xfmlx5x 0

yes it could in fact b from her iPod but I'm sure it would know if she had an iPod touch n yes it could b from a friends phone or iPod but I think the best idea would b 4 u 2 get a friends phone n call her # or text her n if she picks up u obviously know she was lying n u can call her out on it n hopefully dump her don't let her dog u out

Facebook for iPod Touch says the same thing. Calm the **** down.