By dumped - 27/10/2009 23:13 - United States

Today, my girlfriend's best friend was dumped, and was absolutely depressed. My girlfriend thought she'd show her sympathy by breaking up with me so they "could be single together." FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 832
You deserved it 2 798

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dude, that happened to my best friend! his gf was my gf's bestie, when she broke with me, the other girl did the same. HARSH!

evangldbrg 0

Get together with her friend, and see if she'll enjoy being single...by herself.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
thriftybandit 0

If she did that, she's probably not worth it!

LemonadePink 0

Yeah because clearly what she did was a result of her love for him. F that. Besides would anyone in their right mind want to be with someone after they did that? No. The end.

I agree with #5, she's not worth it. You're actually better off knowing what kind of person she is now then to have a long relationship with her, maybe get married, then one day have her ask for a divorce because, "Her friend just got one" Overall, it's just an excuse for her to end it since she most likely wanted to anyway. FYL.

That's the nicest, most optimistic FML comment I've ever seen :P Anyway, she's either a bitch (not caring about how you felt about it), stupid (making someone who's been dumped feel better by having someone else feel terrible about being dumped... wait, that would still make her a bitch), or wanted to break up with you and was too scared to do it properly. I'm sure you could do better.

evangldbrg 0

Get together with her friend, and see if she'll enjoy being single...by herself.

Yep, that love stuff sure is powerful.

#1 that so cute but she prob wanted to dump him and took the easy way out

dude, that happened to my best friend! his gf was my gf's bestie, when she broke with me, the other girl did the same. HARSH!

same here. only the other way around. my best friend was dumped first, then me. women suck.

Marcella1016 31

Sounds like the premise to a lesbian coming of age movie...

greenltrn2003 0
RubixMonkey 0

green lantern 2003, because I know you think its cool to make sexist remarks about females to stifle the pain of your premature ejaculation and the fact that women refuse to play, find the super hero in your pants, I get sick of people saying just because one woman is a jerk and they are on a site about the ****** up things that happen to people, that ALL women are suddenly like this. Well grow the **** up, ok? And just because your comic book online girlfriend dumped you does not mean the rest of the world has to deal with your shit.

Reyo 2

Both of you: gb2/kitchen/ No one likes your femenazi shit.

RubixMonkey 0

I might be a femanazi but you are a stupid sexist prick who uses insults other people come up with to insult people who say things that ring true. You also don't know how to write real words so when you are done coloring in your coloring book, we might meet on an equal playing field that does not include a jungle gym.

gb2/kitchen/? You're too lazy to type out "go back to the kitchen"? What the **** are the slashes for? They serve no purpose. You are complete and utter failure, and an idiot as well. "just like a woman of course" Because there aren't a million douchebag FMLs on this website from men. Pull your head out of your arse, prick.

no, there aren't, actually. most fmls are written by women because women tend to be very sensitive about things more than men are. its human nature, it's not sexism.

RubixMonkey 0

No, I have seen an equal amount from men. When I moderate there are a lot of ones by guys.

Honestly, chill the **** out. I'm a Male who is all for feminism, but the reasoning as to its self-degration is people, such as yourself, is taking it to the extreme. If you know the internet well enough, then you know these harsh words you speak will do little to persuade such a person, rather only allow you to vent unnecessarily. So I say again; chill. out.

Igniculus 0

Dude, this FML is about stpudity, not gender. Also, get a girlfriend who doesn't copy what everyone else does, OP.

Igniculus 0

*stupidity. Damn, I hate typos.

Yes because thinking Men and Women should have equal rights is EXACTLY like invading Poland...

jahwn 12

How? In an effort to show sympathy for pain, she gave someone that pain. Mean as heck.

I'm sorry this happened to you, but this is hilarious. And who said she even loved him? They could have been together for 2 weeks for all we know.

Harsh as man, probably not worth it just move on my brother. Or send her flowers asking her to get back together then dump her. Childish but meh lol.

On the bright side, now that you're single too, you can screw the best friend. I'm sure that's what your girlfriend wanted all along.

LemonadePink 0

At least her bestie and her bf and you and your gf weren't married, could be worse. People break up, it sucks, that's life.

Go out with her friend, or at least **** her.

Skull_300 0

Yeah, time to Bang her friend...haaahaaaahaaa

I'd like to see more hilarious attempts of people trying to justify this.