By dumped - 27/10/2009 23:13 - United States

Today, my girlfriend's best friend was dumped, and was absolutely depressed. My girlfriend thought she'd show her sympathy by breaking up with me so they "could be single together." FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 828
You deserved it 2 796

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dude, that happened to my best friend! his gf was my gf's bestie, when she broke with me, the other girl did the same. HARSH!

evangldbrg 0

Get together with her friend, and see if she'll enjoy being single...by herself.

Comments

perdix 29

She should have showed her sympathy by sharing you with her dumped friend. You have to be Threesomopportunistic. (Sorry, Marshall's. There's not a damn thing you can do about it.)

Maybe she thought the skills the OP is obviously lacking in the bedroom would just upset her friend even more!

perdix 29

Or maybe the dumped friend could show the OP how to please his girlfriend and EVERYBODY could be happy. I don't know the dynamics of an actual threesome, but I am willing to learn. They seem very educational and enlightening. And sexy.

It's like a scientific experiment. It even includes explosions!

perdix 29

She blinded me. . . with Science!

This fml has been done already. The EXACT same fml was posted quite a while ago.

ShenziSixaxis 0

Stupid people who judge an entire group by the actions of one make me sad D: Yes, OPs ex-girlfriend was heartless, but there's no need to bash the entire female population, asshole.

I guess she doesn't care about you much then. Move on.

Ultimate_Cynic 0

Wow, what a colossal dumbass she is. It's OK though, she's just a woman. After all - bretheren before wenches!

Perhaps it's just temporary or in jest, but any way you slice it, she's still an asshole. If she "comes back" to you, you should refuse.

yourkiddingright_fml 0

Hopefuly you are smart enough never to have anything more to do with this little snot!