By dumped - 27/10/2009 23:13 - United States

Today, my girlfriend's best friend was dumped, and was absolutely depressed. My girlfriend thought she'd show her sympathy by breaking up with me so they "could be single together." FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 828
You deserved it 2 796

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dude, that happened to my best friend! his gf was my gf's bestie, when she broke with me, the other girl did the same. HARSH!

evangldbrg 0

Get together with her friend, and see if she'll enjoy being single...by herself.

Comments

jaynedoe 0

you totally deserved this, because you deserve to be in a better relationship than this. look on the bright side, maybe now you can find a girlfriend who isn't so flakey and uncommitted.

dumped, you shouldn't be posting this story on FML, instead you should be pissed about it. You posting this story implies that you still have feelings for her and still like/love her. What kind of bitch does that to someone just so she and her best friend could "be single together"? She cant even be classified as a human being for pulling off something that horrible :/ Your looking at this in the wrong way. If shes sooo low to be willing to do something like this imagine what she would have done later on in your relationship (possibly cheat, lie and generally not give a **** about you).

either you were dating a total idiot, or she was done with you anyway.

My best friend and I tend to start going out with guys within a week or two of each other, then dump them within a week or two of each other. LOL. But we never do this consciously.

RubixMonkey 0

So shallow people are now lesbians?

response: wait... instead of every1 being single, we can make a 3some =D

Clitastorphe It doesn't matter the amount of men that rip on the girlfriend, the point being is that what she did was insensible and pretty retarded. And if you openly admit that you'd follow her example I hope to God that you don't have a boyfriend, ever. And if you do by chance have a boyfriend, and he agree with your logic, he's an idiot that should fear your best friend getting broken up with. And Rubixmonkey, shut the hell up. I think we can agree on one thing though. Next time a man posts a dick like FML on this site, and I see a women call him an ass and a women say "just like a man lololol" I'm going off my rocker and call her a sexist pig. Agreed? O.P. I'm sorry, that must be a terrible thing to go through. Hope you feel better soon.

RubixMonkey 0

Go right ahead. I am not saying women are any better. I want you to call women on that shit too. And you are right, I have not approached women about their sexist behavior and have not done what I should. I should be calling all people on their shit.

that's what happens when you date a dumb shallow bitch just 'cuz she's hot.