By dumped - 27/10/2009 23:13 - United States

Today, my girlfriend's best friend was dumped, and was absolutely depressed. My girlfriend thought she'd show her sympathy by breaking up with me so they "could be single together." FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 828
You deserved it 2 796

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dude, that happened to my best friend! his gf was my gf's bestie, when she broke with me, the other girl did the same. HARSH!

evangldbrg 0

Get together with her friend, and see if she'll enjoy being single...by herself.

Comments

when she comes crawling back turn her down change your number shine her on teach the **** a lesson

Meh, she's probably a closet dyke and wants to get with her friend. Otherwise, thats a stupid display of sympathy. I wouldn't get into a car crash to show sympathy to my friend that got t-boned at an intersection. Likewise, I wouldn't end a relationship to show sympathy to a friend that got dumped.

Uhm, this may be a silly question but, is she blonde?

GreenChemicalBoy 0

Now what you need to do is ask out your ex's best friend. That would be the ultimate revenge. *evil laughter*

NIC_R00LZ 0

Bros before hoes, dude. Best friends come before the men. (Or your best friend will never let you live it down. :P) Anyway, sucks for youuu.

caZper 4

that sux man. they always do this kind of things for their friends

Well done rubixmonkey for addmiting that, she aint a feminazi, far from it, and this is a straight guy saying that about a girl who was just slagging off men so stfu guys who think otherwise, have you ever even got out your computer chair to go outside and meet real people? If you did you'd probably bump into a feminist soon enough with attitudes like that. Call her a nazi for defending women? Are you a chauvinist for defending men? That being said the girl here is clearly out of line, breaking up with a guy for a stupid reason like that IS pathetic no arguing, but on the plus shes obviously an airhead so losing her was definatly a plus. You can say "she was being a good friend" but she wasn't, she was being a bad girlfriend, you don't do that to your partner, when you have a partner you should commit to a relationship deeper than that of a friend, your partner should BE your best friend, thats how relationships work, and the ones that don't, fail or are unhappy. If you arn't ready for commitment like that then get out of the relationship game and stop messing around with peoples hearts you selfish bastard.

She obviously didn't like you all that much anyways... probably best to be out of a relationship like that.

no offense, but I love my friends so much they are like my sisters to me and I would do anything for them, even if it mention dumping the one I love, but If I really loved him and thought he was the one iwould have given an explaination fir it!

#117 I no wat u are sayin but I think boyfriends will come and go, and if he was just one who I Wasnt in love with I so would dump him for my bff