By drunkluv - 12/04/2011 02:58 - Australia

Today, my girlfriend openly admitted to me that she wouldn't have gone out with me if she hadn't been drunk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 035
You deserved it 4 182

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, you must have at least one redeeming quality if she stayed with you. Unless she was drunk the entire time...

Comments

But now she admits to falling in love with you and wanting your children, right? Then don't look into the past and move on.

I'm assuming that she didn't add something like "boy am I glad I was drunk or I wouldve passed up a great guy!". That do suck.

Danieleb56 0

I would have dumped her on the spot

ImaWiseGuy 5

Today, i got a final write up at work, came home to find out I've been robbed of my "dirty" underwear, my electricity has been cut off and my roomate moved out. FML

Egnar 19

Some people would say "dump her" but those people don't understand the context. What I'm imagining here is that this is weeks/months/years down the road and the girlfriend [who still probably should have kept the thought to herself] cares for her boyfriend and was likely trying to be honest and endearing by saying something like that. . .It still kind of sucks because it represents that she originally saw some kind of flaw in you, but, the thing to look at [as long as this IS down the road and not your girlfriend of 3 days] is that she decided you were worth staying with.

AmericanGirl69 0

& you still call her a girlfriend..?

lilnayray199 0

that's so harsh tho. a relationship is about loyalty honesty and trust. she needs to learn.

corina123 3
lolatfmlss 1

tell her you wouldn't have dated her if it wasn't for a bet.

babycakess10 0