By drunkluv - 12/04/2011 02:58 - Australia

Today, my girlfriend openly admitted to me that she wouldn't have gone out with me if she hadn't been drunk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 033
You deserved it 4 180

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, you must have at least one redeeming quality if she stayed with you. Unless she was drunk the entire time...

Comments

Well honesty is always good, but wow... That's ******.

Stop telling yourself that you're good looking. You better hope for good personality.

She's still with you now, right? Stop bitching. At least she's not with someone else.

chammi 0

She's a bitch and is trying to make you feel low.

flickyourbic1223 7

Kinda like how you treated bubulz? Not that you weren't in the right, especially after his creeper episode, but because you have no room to talk about OP's girlfriend making him "feel low". With that being said, I too have called the kettle black.

Didn't notice the emoticon? Those are usually dead giveaways of a comment not intended on being mean-spirited.

chammi 0

bubulz is nothing to me. I pointed out what everyone else was thinking but didn't wanna say it. Besides, I would never do what Op did.

cldean24 4

I wish I knew what this was all about.

Derp. I was drunk when I met my current bf, and it probably (definitely) helped in my decision to go on a date with him. Honestly, it doesn't really matter HOW it happened if both of you are happy now, amirite??

lol same here! we've been together for 4 years now.. :D

yea I agree...I was drunk when me and my ex first hooked up then we dated for two years! it doesn't matter how it started but what develops after!!!!

hasan_shami2013 0

Now's your chance to tell her you wouldn't have cheated on her if you weren't really drunk. She'll understand.

Wow what a bitch. You should reply with, "It's okay, the only reason I asked you out is because I was also drunk."

no, no, he should have said "it's okay I only asked you out cause I have a thing for transvestites"

muchagente 5

that could also mean that she hadn't had the courage, had she not been drunk. or that she only came to know you as the person you are when she accidentally went out with you, but now she knows it's fine. but then, who knows. you'd better end the relationship, just in case she takes it as a joke.

Well it could be a win for you. Maybe you gave her a kind of bad first impression or something, but she still went out with you because she was drunk and it probably sounded fun, and now that she's gotten to know you better she might have started to like you. Probably sucks hearing that, but at least you got a chance with a girl that otherwise would've just turned you down

nixom1334 6

Now THAT! Is Destiny my friends