By 0ros - 12/09/2009 22:13 - United States

Spicy
Today, my wife and I were doing it when the phone rang. She answered it, and rode me while carrying on a more than a five minute conversation with her father. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 765
You deserved it 4 376

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow that's pretty sad lol. You must not be all that satisfying in bed : / You should have grabbed her waist, lifting her slightly in the air, and pound the shit out of her to make her really scream and moan and hang up that damn phone. ; )

Comments

Delahelacopter 0

Thats hilarious.... and oddly arousing..

Yeh.... it has some appeal to it for some odd reason... :P

pedobearsstalker 0

yeah dad the kids are fi...ha...ha...HAAAAYYOOOOEWWW...fine

What's the FML here? Multitasking is an important trait in a woman. She's a keeper.

Crncj 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

And you did nothing about it? I'm sorry but YDI. Your life isn't effed, you just have a wife who doesn't prioritize. Try oral next time.

Brittaneyyy 0

how? it's not really a fml it's just she's way to comfortable with her family or it could be the sex is bad which makes it a fml

How is this an FML? Your wife is awesome. I bet you'd complain if she made you a sandwich and accidently chose sourdough instead of white... Sourdough is awesome.

what, this sort of thing is a problem?

axs333 0

egh, I'm sure based on context it was bad sex. but personally I think it's hot trying to carry on a conversation while having sex. it's funny and bizzare and really worth it if they break their composure!

It's difficult. My ex used to answer my phone and hand it to me on purpose while we did it. The sex was never bad, so it was no easy task.

Wow that's pretty sad lol. You must not be all that satisfying in bed : / You should have grabbed her waist, lifting her slightly in the air, and pound the shit out of her to make her really scream and moan and hang up that damn phone. ; )

pedobearsstalker 0

it's called experience 29 but I can picture that dad: hey hon OP's wife: SWEET MOTHA FOCKA JESUS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!