By failure - 08/04/2011 05:24

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend hid my car keys and decided that she wouldn't give them back until I succeeded in giving her an orgasm. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 727
You deserved it 80 943

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's one way of doing it. But there is probably a better way of telling you what you need to give her.

Just do oral I guess? Or, like the guys above me are saying, take something of hers!

Comments

CSRozell 4

Sounds like fun what's the big ****** deal bitch? YDI or better yet she does.

you act like that's a problem. get in there and do work!!!!

this is not an fml. though seriously who let's these through quite a few of them are just stupid situations your life can definatly get worse

Your complaining that the woman you love and want to be with wants you to be with her sexually? Wow, she needs to fund another guy...

madeingeorgia 0

I think you both have communication issues! my husband has no trouble giving me what I need because we tell each other what we like and what doesn't work. she probably isn't communicating well with you but even if she was, I doubt you are listening! stop complaining and get to work on your sex life! ydi but so does she!

Rico...........Suave stuck in my ******* head!

OP, just tell her to give herself an ****** and watch what she does. Then do the same things to her using your fingers and tongue. Shouldn't be too hard.

mz_booty 0

96 u are cute!! and as for the keys I doubt ull be driving anytime soon!!