Boomer humor

By Anonymous - 15/02/2014 23:14 - Australia - Fitzroy

Spicy
Today, I proudly informed my grandma that I now have a girlfriend. My grandpa overheard and said how surprising that was, given how expensive blowup dolls are. He and my grandma then both laughed out loud. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 327
You deserved it 6 317

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think it's great they have a sense of humour, be grateful they are still willing to have fun!

AnOriginalName 19

Hey, I would laugh too. It's a funny joke. On another note, how/why does your grandpa know how expensive blow-up dolls are?

Comments

I think it's great they have a sense of humour, be grateful they are still willing to have fun!

AnOriginalName 19

Hey, I would laugh too. It's a funny joke. On another note, how/why does your grandpa know how expensive blow-up dolls are?

Yeah, is curious how you grandpa knows, but it was kind of funny

cryssycakesx3 22

it's not a crucial piece of information to make such a joke

CallMeMcFeelii 13

I don't know the exact price of blow up dolls, but I guarantee they're cheaper than an actual girlfriend! Haha..

AnOriginalName 19

#46, almost anything is cheaper than a girlfriend! And that's why I'm single. Yup, the only reason why I don't have a girlfriend....

Blowup dolls make the best girlfriends. They will always love you.

JMichael 25

My doll did say no once. Then it popped itself. Guess I got to see if my hand is still single, but probably not. Don't tell my hand I said it but, it's a bit slutty. Just jerking about everyone off, except me.

But dolls won't make u a sandwich after!!

Nah, his grandparents just have a great sense of humor.

Damned_Architect 25

Aren't Grandparents supposed to be supportive and kind, not mean and cruel?

Maybe, but great sense of humor is what should be focused on here. Don't be a dick about a hilarious set of grand parents

cryssycakesx3 22

having a sense of humor doesn't make them mean and cruel

Good luck with the girlfriend but you should think twice about introducing her to your grandparents.

cryssycakesx3 22

maybe just once so they can see she's real

Make sure they know prior that she is just shy when you bring her to dinner. lol dont want them to think she is rude.

She will never know why they call her 'Doll'...

Tell them its better than either of them were able to do.

That is so disrespectful, especially given that I'm 99% sure his grandfather was joking.

BlackPanther19 11

Your grandparents have a good sense of humor. Be greatful

At Least your grandparents have a sense of humor :)