By fuck off, for real - 03/04/2016 13:26 - United States - Ft Mitchell

Today, my girlfriend dumped me by text for another man while I was at work. While I worked the drive-thru, a customer noticed me choking back my tears and said "I'd be cryin' too if I worked your dead-end job." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 208
You deserved it 2 291

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A girl who would dump you over text is so not worth it! And that guys an asshole, you do you

im_a_squid 25

Awe, my apologies, OP.. That lady and your ex will both get what's coming to them. Karma, as they say, is a bitch.

Comments

You're better off without her. She sounds like a cowardly piece of SHIT. As for the customer's comment...****'em! At least you are working and not collecting a welfare cheque. Paid from their tax dollars. People should keep that in mind, before they open their uneducated mouths. Chin up OP. It will get better.

What a complete asshole... And what's more is I'm guessing they got away scott-free for saying that. Customer service goes too far. I work a drive-thru 40+ hours a week and some of the people I've encountered deserve to be yelled at. Like that person. **** them. And your ex girlfriend too.

I think they should be banned from the place

Ilovemusic237 19

Aww, I'm so sorry. You deserve better than that.

Don't be sad, OP. You can find someone better. And that customer can go suck a lead pipe; people who work in food service have a lot to put up with, and a large part of the economy would fail without that industry.

You're girlfriend is an ass for not being able to do it in person, and that other person is probably unemployed getting money from their parents. Neither are worth your time.

So many people with so little empathy towards your fellow human! I'm starting to get real tired of it! Anyway, hang in there OP!

Lol, time to earn you degree and get a better job

Maybe they are earning a degree and working there while they do it.

fangirlofthings 21

If everyone did that there would be no one to make your food or serve it to you.

As someone who is lucky enough to not have to work through school so far, trust me it's not that. I can see how hard customer service jobs are without having one and the fact when you need money, any job is better than none. And how are you supposed to even go to school if your job is shit and any money goes to keeping you alive? Get over yourself and try to see how others lives are. It's not as simple as get a degree(doesn't promise you a job) or get w better job.

Lol, time to stop assuming shit you have NO idea about you brainless prick.

'Dead end job' yet they wouldn't be able to get their food if you didn't work there, would they? Sounds like you're a much better person than both the customer and your ex, OP. Keep your head up!

"If no one worked this dead end job, you wouldn't be able to get your drive-thru"

OP when my situation shows its bad side, it motivates me to expel it. You can do the same.