By Anonymous - 09/11/2014 08:37 - Australia - Brisbane

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me via Twitter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 966
You deserved it 3 862

Same thing different taste

Top comments

People who break up with people through texting/social media are honestly my least favorite people. They don't even have the nerve to do it to your face so they hide and do it behind a screen. I'm sorry OP, I hope you find someone much better than her.

That is a terrible way of getting dumped. Don't sweat it though OP you will find a person to love who will love you back just as much! :)

Comments

She shouldn't have taken it that way! But still its micro blogging. FYL

So inconsiderate of her! But this does at least say that she didn't have much feelings for you so in a way it's good you're not together. You deserve better.

I figure if I ask someone out via text/twitter/facebook I can break up with them in the same manner. But that's just me.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Asking someone out in person is better, too. I personally don't like being asked out over text, and I think most or a lot of people are the same.

well its your fault since you choose to be bf & gf with her but **** it that sucks.

How do you acquire one of these "Girlfriends"?

op u shud have texted her via fb,insta and Kik all that answer with a one word reply that'll set that coward off then you'll have 2 tlk

I'm sorry OP! But In my opinion, anyone who tries to get a point across via text or social networks is a coward

How does this get featured but mine didn't? Mine was 100x better.