By hot_shot - 29/11/2011 01:33 - United States

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me because we watched a movie that Taylor Lautner was in, she claims they made special eye contact and they are destined to be together. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 713
You deserved it 5 031

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It seems that your girlfriend is a bit psychotic.

What are you complaining about? You dodged a crazy.

Comments

Well I had a sexy ass neighbour who lived across the street from me who looks like Taylor launtners twin and now I live in his house ;)

You dodged a whole trainwreck of psycho hose beast there.

hazardmuffin 21

Please tell me this isn't true...there can't seriously be women like this in existence. For the sake of humanity, please say it is not so.

Well he is pretty hot, but don't feel to bad I'm sure other girls felt the exact same and left their boyfriends so you are not alone op!

I think he's hot but I'm still with my boyfriend. Did I do something wrong?

Yes she is retarded, I wouldn't leave my man for him, but some girls out there are spastics!

mommykrissy_05 7

No FML here! Your lucky she broke up with you and left before she went psychotic on your ass. You are safe thank your lucky stars.

Oh my... haha, that's really bad stuff. You should be happy she broke up with you.

bizarre_ftw 21

Sh/Wouldn't this be Taylor Lautner's FML? I mean, you got lucky! You lost a psycho! He Gained one!!! Someone! Quick!!!! Call him & tell him to look out!!!

Dear lord girl! None of the comments you post are any good are they?