By tryon777 - 29/07/2010 00:40 - United States

Today, my girlfriend begged me to stay up late and video chat with her because she missed me. Even though I work early mornings, I reluctantly agreed. After waiting up until 2am for her to get online, I gave up. She had fallen asleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 317
You deserved it 5 088

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Fuhohoho.... You were up until 2 in the morning waiting just to chat? Darling, I would have given her just 15 minutes before going off to bed!~

Uranus_fml 0

Yeah, Why didn't you try and call her.

Comments

Haha. Don't you just love us girls, OP? :P

lickmyjock 0

31 you're a pus** drinking that huge margarita!

Rheannon 0

That sorta thing happened to me. accept my boyfrind was supposed to sneak into my room. i fell asleep he was left hanging.

Would have been more of an FML if she had then had a go at you because you DIDN'T stay up and she came on later than that...

You should've called her phone, left her a voicemail, and fallen asleep. Call, not text. Anyway, people get tired. Use the 45 minute rule of thumb next time too.

oxoashleeoxo 6

Awh OP. Now she owes you something as an apology. *winkwink*

I have to say, YDI and she deserves it too. 1. Arrange a time! 2. If you have work early.. you are responsible for making sure you get enough sleep. Because your gf wants to video call is no excuse. 3. You should have waited a time you are free to video call her anyway 4. you should have just text her or something to still show you care, but have to go to bed. Just something to give her satisfactory arrention. 5. You should have called her if she didn't come online.

mattank 0

YDI for being a puss lol jk jk

they invented a phone for a reason u kno

Bees_fml 0

Yeah, but maybe the OP didn't call because she only has a landline and he didn't want to wake her housemates/family at that hour.

Epickitty58 29