Wokescolds arise!

By Anonymous - 14/04/2021 19:59

Today, my ex-boyfriend who is now transitioning to female, called me transphobic for dumping them, and now most of my 'friends' hate me and I've garnered an awful reputation because of it. I guess they 'forgot' I broke up with them because they cheated on me, and also forgot the fact that I myself am trans. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 592
You deserved it 1 682

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GoogieWithers 22

You do not have to be in a relationship that you don't want to be in. If your ex cheated then remind your friends of this. If you continue to get hate, then they are obviously just looking for a reason to cause trouble.

Sweetie 5

Comments

Sweetie 5
GoogieWithers 22

You do not have to be in a relationship that you don't want to be in. If your ex cheated then remind your friends of this. If you continue to get hate, then they are obviously just looking for a reason to cause trouble.

I experienced a similar reaction through a similar situation. Here's why they reacted like that: you made a move that made them jealous + the people mad at you are a mixture of the following: low IQ, spiteful, idiotic, etc. They are stupid people who saw you were above them (are tryna act like you were) so they desperately wanted a reason to be mad at you so they made one up a dumb reason to feel better. A stupid reason if I may add on. my advice my friend: - move on and turn a blind eye on the stupid petty lot while you protect yourself at all times - clean up and watch your circle; do not associate/make friends with ignorant/low IQ people - set clear standards for yourself to have healthier friendships/relationships. Spot red flags and take them into account. DO NOT IGNORE THEM. If people call you selfish for setting higher standards for yourself, screw them and ignore them I recently lost my best friend of 7 years after I broke up with his stupid toxic ass best friend after a 10 month pathetic brain dead relationship. His illiterate dumbass then accused me of doing it to hook up with his ex (really an infatuation) which was untrue. He then followed up, conspiring against me by persuading his circle of friends and my ex to unfriend me and harass me for months back to back, so I know exactly how you feel. Be strong OP.

I'm a lesbian and my daughter is transgender. My wife and I were friends with another transgender person. This was back when our daughter first came out. We took the friend to West Hollywood Halloween paid for everything. We misgendered the guy a couple of times. He had a policy that if you did you owed him money. Well we apologized and said we were making sure our daughter wasn't misgendered. He told everyone we were transpobic none of our real friends believed him. Get new friends let the cheating liar keep them

Obviously ex has told a lie about the breakup to your “friends” and they are taking his side. Either explain the truth or get new friends.

bleachedraven 14

You left for legitimate reasons...you don't need friends like that. Hold your head up and find better friends.

Why do you call your ex-husband « them »?

Because they have multiple genders probably.

Zaria 11

they/then can either be their pronouns or a gender neutral pronoun OP is using =)

I guess you could tell them you didn't break up with her because she's trans but because before her transition she cheated on you. But if those folks would rather believe that bullshit, do you really want them in your life?

Nhayaa2.0 17

Who needs enemies with friends like these?

mental illness travels in flocks it seems