By garrett - 14/02/2019 15:11 - United States

Today, my girlfriend beat me at ping pong, twenty to three. She said I let her win because I don't respect her, then stormed out of the room. I'm just really bad at ping pong. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 464
You deserved it 4 778

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ah, gotta love females. If they win, they are upset because you "let them win". If they lose, they have a hissy fit. Yay for double edge swords!

I hate girls who do that. It's really annoying (don't go off on me, I'm a girl). She's just being cranky and will hopefully get over it soon.

Comments

KirstieeJadee 0

eh, shit happens. play something you're good at and let it be a draw. she will get over it though, so patience is the key.

Wacker_fml 0

You do know that you play ping pong until you score 21 not 20 right?

cayytee 0

who cares!!!! playing a game with friends doesnt have to be official.

It's because you had a paddle and balls and you couldn't think of anything to do but actually play ping-pong. Light spanking, at least. C'mon!

swimmin234 0

get a new girlfriend thats not sensitive about playing a stupid game

LeCielNousAide 7

normal girls are so stupid. like some above posters said, girls hate when you let them win because "they didn't win fairly" but if you win they throw a hissy fit because you're supposed to be nice and let the girl win. why can't girls just play a game and whoever wins wins? that's what i do. in fact my past boyfriends and i have usually gotten a little healthy competition going where we'll both want to win but whoever wins gets a kiss so...it's really not that bad lol. FYL and get a girl who doesn't care. (aka a girl who doesn't think like a typical girl)

I refuse to condemn my own gender! I mean, this kind of ridiculous behavior CAN'T be the norm... can it? :[

mcsnelly 5

I do agree that anyone who gets really mad about a friendly game is really immature. But I've actually found a lot more guys who are poor losers, than girls. Not that there aren't girls who get mad about losing, I just know a lot more guys who would get mad. Also, you can go easy on someone, if you don't want to hurt their feelings (because, really, who has much fun when they're getting demolished?) but don't just not try at all and let them win by a bunch...because that comes across as you thinking the other person is just incapable of competing. OP just needs to explain to his gf he's just not good at ping pong..hopefully she'll realize he's telling the truth...

Explain it to her. If you really did lose, she'll probably giggle over your worthless skills in ping-pong for a minute or two, and then be done. If you are lying on here and you DID let her win, YDI. I personally, hate when guys do that. The fact that I'm female has nothing to do with how well I play a game, especially a table-top game. If I lose, I'll be fine, but don't patronize me by 'letting' me win. Blech

i lost to women players often... n i'm a rated USATT pingpong player..... there r many strong women players out there man.... the number one player in NV, she is rated over then 2500. .... edit that, you actually won the match coz she forfeited the game at 20, the game goes to 21 if that will make you feel better

SFW? That just means you have a dumb ***** of a girlfriend. Join the club, Holmes.