By Anonymous - 19/12/2012 17:19 - Australia - Perth

Today, my friend and I decided to go skinny-dipping in her pool just after we'd finished watching a scary movie. While we were in the pool, I heard something move in the bushes so I freaked out and ran onto the deck, slipping and falling flat on my back. Her dad saw the whole thing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 426
You deserved it 37 113

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you do that if there was a chance someone like her father would see you?

So? Think about the dad! "Today, I was strolling through my backyard, when I heard my daughter and her friend in the pool. Thinking I could go say "hi" I went to go check on them. As soon as I stepped out of the bushes, my daughter's friend ran away screaming, naked, and slipped. Now I have to take her to the hospital. FML.

Comments

Werken247 14

easy solution, next time you and your girlfriend want to go skinny dipping, do it in my pool. Oh... ignore that chainsaw in the corner.

Whistlee 8

Are you sure the dad wasn't enjoying it?

So you go swimming, naked after watching a horror..why?!! Wonder what her dad was thinking...

olpally 32

Why was he hiding or doing something in the bushes? Sounds creepy. Lol. I hope you're okay.

Megan98 18

There are so many things wrong with this...

What did you expect?, You went outside bare naked at someone ELSES house and skinny dipped in the pool, got out then ran WHILE soaking wet and tripped and fell and behold the dad saw it all, don't be dumb your at someone elses house with the possibility of the parents being home and even if they weren't it was complete foolishness to go skinny dip at night with only one other person seriously you should consider your self lucky...what if it wasn't her dad.

braceany 11

I am thinking that your story wasn't interesting that's why you added the bit in bout the dad. Otherwise there is something wrong with you walking around in front of her dad naked.