By Anonymous - 06/11/2010 11:45 - Australia

Today, my brother flicked a huge bug onto my foot, making me freak out and fall into my outdoors pool. The water was so cold that I started hyperventilating. My brother left to "get help". I finally managed to get out, and found him watching TV. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 319
You deserved it 5 595

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

He was looking for the infomercial on how to save drowning people, but got distracted by the Shake Weight one.

Wow, that's a really COLD thing to do. But don't let it bug you to much.

Comments

perdix 29

He was looking for the infomercial on how to save drowning people, but got distracted by the Shake Weight one.

missmurderx 8

Duh. Some people are just so ungrateful.

doglover100 28

I'd yell and hit him for leaving me in there.

Epilepsy_fml 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
btnhdude 0

lol I sea wut u did tats funny hi grammer natzis!!!!! how r u doing?

Said the Guy with a pussy as profile pic :P

it's a chick their allowed 2 b scared of that stuff

btnhdude 0

dood it's cold ass water in November, she could have gotten hypothermia (sp?).

Ummmm, do you know how cold it is in June in Australia?

RachelBerry_fml 5
starberries 0

Right. She was so afraid of a bug that she fell into a pool and couldn't get her stupid self out, and you think she's capable of kicking someone's ass?

lol yes! i am picturing an inflatable bitch trying to wiggle out of a pool filled with crickets to swing at her brother just to end up back in the pool with passionate anger tears from her epic fails.

fakeaccountX 6

Take him outside and drown him.

must have been 'friends' why did they have to cancel it. Why? WHY?

tweetbaby14 18

no not poor her. doesn't she know that he was getting lassie? ungrateful...