By Anonymous - 27/07/2012 21:23 - Romania - Bucharest

Today, my fiancée's OCD hit a new low when she screamed at me for flicking the light-switch off "the wrong way". This led to her flicking it on and off about a dozen times, followed by a twenty-minute lecture on how to do it "properly". We're getting married next month. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 131
You deserved it 9 047

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Make sure you request lots and lots of light bulbs on your wedding registry!

Comments

gaarraa11 3

You got a month to change yr mind lol that will drive u insane

hewro_failure 11

Tear tear OCD you just have to make her stop doing the things she wants to do like repeating the same step over and over. Eventually she will not notice that she's not doing the stuff she used to anymore that the OCD caused her to do.

I have OCD as well, tell her to get on some medication. Some people's aren't severe enough to need meds, but some can really benefit from it.

It only gets worse. Trust me. My sister has OCD and every day she finds something else to freak out over.

Maybe a touch of cold feet would probably save your life right about now!! RUN!!

Looks like a perfectly normal and healthy marriage to me...!

She used be in the show "obsessed" it's about people with OCD..

Please get her some help. Trust me, she doesn't WANT something as small as a light switch to be such a big deal.

peachyFML 17

How many times does this have to be repeated?! She is Not a bitch! She has a mental disorder that is being worsened by the stress of preparing for their wedding.