By Anonymous - 03/06/2011 23:16 - United States

Today, my fiancé nervously sat me down for a "serious chat". The chat wound up with him asking if we could postpone our wedding, because his World of Warcraft guild had a raid scheduled for the same day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 920
You deserved it 10 764

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Idonebeenhad 17

as far as I know, there is NOTHING in wow worth postponing a wedding for. Even if it was a world first deathwing. Yes, I'm a nerd Life>wow

Rico_Mal1116 0

Why would someone do that..? There is a time for fun and games and a time for life..

Comments

Was setting the date a mutual effort, or did you go Bridezilla and insist that everything be done your way? Maybe he's trying to make a point here about not getting steamrolled, but doing it badly. Then again, maybe he's got big priority issues. Either way-- hey, you picked 'im.

TheDrifter 23

Wait... we menfolk are supposed to get some say in wedding issues? I thought we were just dragged places for the sake of being there and asked for comments that were utterly ignored. I got married fifteen years ago under a canopy of white lilies, which I am allergic to and my wife loves... Bridezilla is pretty much the norm, especially when she is marrying someone with enough money to let her go wild.

XXizzlerXX 0

that's really sad if he cares more for some stupid game instead of u:( ,,, btw whut does op mean?

oGarlande 0

I think that's fair. can't loose your raid spot because of your real life.

I agree, what if he was in one of the top raiding guilds like FL on my server. Sometimes they won't even sleep in order to get world firsts. However, if his raid progression isn't much then he shouldn't have even asked. I would've just laughed at him for not being a true hardcore gamer. A real gamer would've had everything planned out so they didn't miss the raid, duh.

Definitely agree with this guy. WOW is amazing.

sxe_beast 11

On the day of your wedding if he still hasn't changed his mind take a bat to his computer(s) and then leave, go have sex with his best friend, and move on with your life.

XxMaseratiGurlxX 1

thats rediculous. id dump him and call off the wedding. kid needs to seriously grow up.

Just ask him if he could extend the raid to next week if possible, if he doesn't then say /relationship quit and yea WoW is a great game, but don't judge those who play to be like a basement dweller.

Hi there nice to meet you, I'm a red flag

kaleighiscool 0

Correction; Fag, not flag. Kthanksbye. Be more serious with the comments people!

daniirae 0

Uhm your like twelve. you shouldn't be using words like that. and he said hi. **** off.

kaleighiscool 0

Well, schedule it for another day, hoe! ;D