By transfer - 03/06/2011 21:34 - United States

Today, I asked to change my major at the college I'm transferring to in the fall. Instead of letting me change my major, they withdrew my acceptance. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 747
You deserved it 4 760

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI! They accepted you into a specific program. Once you decided to change majors they would have re-checked your qualifications for the new program and the number of spaces available. Either you did not qualify or there was no room. By the time they went through all that, the original program was probably full and they could no longer fit you in. For the rest of you aspiring geniuses who are assuming this is the universities fault - never change your major without first checking that you qualify AND there is space. If you skip that step then you are an idiot and don't deserve to go at all.

University admins are often dangerous people that don't mind screwing your life plans for bureaucracy. Beware and play the system right OP.

Comments

hope it isnt to late to register to another school or thats a semester wasted :(

Basket Weaving isn't a major. Although I wish it were. Gahahaha!

KiddNYC1O 20

Not just any paper cut; oral commissures paper cut.

Wtf? I didn't know they could do that.

Send out the ol' 'please ignore any emails you received on (insert day here) because I got hacked'

laurbear12 3

too and to: learn how to use them

81, implying grammar matters in the world of fml, lol, wtf, and lmfao.

a_nutritionist 10

...really? i got hacked? yeah, those damn hackers, started sending out formal letters asking to change my major in my class. cos thats what those guys like to do, meddle in the details of my curriculum! damn hackers!

Zombieslayer1 0

I think OP should withdraw there faces.

haha so I stalked you because of your pic and read your bio and you put the 'only good rapers' HAHAHA

16- I loveeeeeeeee ur pic!!!! I love Eminem! like I'm obsessed

atomicbaboon 0

I agree. eminem's the best raper out there.

Zombieslayer1 0

Eminem is one of the best, but I like Dr.Dre a bit better.

agaba 0

YDI if you applied for a rare major just to get in. Otherwise FYL.

iAmScrubs 19

that was a pretty big assumption.

atomicbaboon 0

hense the "if" and "otherwise". also, I know many people who apply to colleges declaring majors like herbology in order to get in, then they change it to a common one.

XxMaseratiGurlxX 1
blairebourgeois 2

At least it wont cheat on you for once! ;P

University admins are often dangerous people that don't mind screwing your life plans for bureaucracy. Beware and play the system right OP.