By gingerbetty - 04/09/2012 07:54 - United Kingdom - Swansea

Spicy
Today, my fiancé and I were having sex. I've been secretly taking Welsh lessons as a surprise for him, so when I was getting close, I whispered the Welsh for "Don't stop." He pulled out and accused me of cheating on him with his best friend. He won't believe anything else. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 120
You deserved it 4 712

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The most logical explanation is usually the right one. Here, the most logical explanation is obviously that you've been hearing his best friend scream "DON'T STOP!" as you're schtupping him.

I'm sorry he was so quick to accuse you OP. Maybe you should prove to him that you've been taking these lessons by taking him to a session with you or something?

Comments

Welsh Welsh Welsh, what do we have here?

I...I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do it!!! Wait, you weren't talking to me? I'm innocent I tell you, innocent!

Damn Welshite you got to the joke before me XD

If you say raise up lights really fast, it sounds like razor blades in an Australian accent

thatpeachyperson 12

As a welsh person, I know that the language is far from a turn on. So why you decided to do this is a mystery to me. FYL anyway, your boyfriend is a pile of cachu.

So you don't think it would sexy to know that your significant other learned a whole new language simply because you speak it? I can't help but think that display of brain power would be pretty hot even if they were screaming in very non-sexy German.

WTF Rose, fiancé = boyfriend that will hopefully soon be husband.

Welsh isn't the sexiest of languages I agree, but as another reply has said it would be nice to know your other half is willing to do that for you, but the OP shouldn't have tried to surprise him during sex tbf

captainburke 5

Surprises bring out what was building up in his mind.

ElhonnaDS 10

Wow...just wow. I'm sure you can send him the paperwork showing where you took the classes, along with the ring when you give it back. So he has it on paper that he's single because he's an idiot. There's such a leap in logic from someone knowing 2 words of your language to them sleeping with someone else who speaks it, that it has to be something he's had on his mind for a while. It wouldn't be a connection he'd make just from that. If it's not true, and he's walking around for who knows how long not trusting you, then maybe you should just be glad you found out before the wedding, and not after.

#25, if OP actually hasn't been cheating (or even if they had), a breakup is not the only solution to ths problem, or even a good one. Trust issues are a comparatively easy problem to solve in a relationship, especially when they are unfounded.

ElhonnaDS 10

She said he wouldn't believe anything else. Meaning she tried to explain she'd been taking Welsh lessons for him, which is a much more reasonable reason for someone to suddenly be speaking Welsh than his current theory that the Welsh language is an STD. If someone is that dense/mistrustful, it's pretty indicative of how the relationship is going to go.

loserboii 11

He seems a little suspicious of his own sex skills

I live not to far away from you and as a welsh speaker I really admire you for making the effort to learn it for your fiancee. It is such a shame that his insecurities have made him react like this, you deserve better. Never forget that there are many others out there who will treat you right and appreciate your efforts. FYL

I agree with 29, after all, any who has tried should know, welsh is a very difficult language to learn...

KingCeltic77 18

I've tried learning Welsh and Gaelic (proud Celt) and they are both really hard. I'm proud of OP for making the effort. It's a shame the languages are dying. But I digress. FYL, people are too suspicious.

olpally 32

Props to you for learning a new language and trying to be sexy... Too bad your husband sounds like a real dense person. :/