By gingerbetty - 04/09/2012 07:54 - United Kingdom - Swansea

Spicy
Today, my fiancé and I were having sex. I've been secretly taking Welsh lessons as a surprise for him, so when I was getting close, I whispered the Welsh for "Don't stop." He pulled out and accused me of cheating on him with his best friend. He won't believe anything else. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 121
You deserved it 4 712

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The most logical explanation is usually the right one. Here, the most logical explanation is obviously that you've been hearing his best friend scream "DON'T STOP!" as you're schtupping him.

I'm sorry he was so quick to accuse you OP. Maybe you should prove to him that you've been taking these lessons by taking him to a session with you or something?

Comments

Pandamonia88 9

Maybe you forgot to pronounce your DDs as ffthh and your LLs as chlll and accidentally told him he's 'not as good as [Gareth|Dai|Bryn]'?

This is like accents in Spanish. 'Mi papá tiene 47 años' = 'My dad is 47 years old.' 'Mi papa tiene 47 anos'= My potato has 47 anuses. Which one do you want to put on a résumé?

FalconWhitaker 20

... but... what... how would he even come to that conclusion?!! I'm just so confused.

Isa_fml 20

Oh, lord, what a moron. I'm sorry you have to put up with this idiot, OP. Hope you get it worked out. Hope it's worth working out... :P

He wants out and that's just an excuse. Dump him if he won't believe you, don't try too hard.

FINALLY, SOMEBODY ELSE WHO LIVES IN WALES!!! By the way, you did say "stopio dim", didn't you?

Dump him, find someone less paranoid and/or stupid, FYL, etc. Unless, of course, you actually did cheat on him (unlikely, but still possible), in which case, YDI, go **** yourself, etc.