By James - 30/03/2012 18:44 - United States

Today, my eleven year old daughter called me a moron, after I told her she was dead wrong when she claimed that rabbits lay eggs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 199
You deserved it 5 189

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Which came first, the rabbit or the egg? ... Yeah that doesn't sound right

Comments

I'm sure the Easter Bunny isn't helping the confusion.

then where do easter eggs come from??

Jesus probably. Who would have thought a carpenter would be so good at decorating eggs?

RedPillSucks 31

The Christians adopted this and many other things from pre Christian rituals in their effort to get others to easily adopt christianity

sillycart 9

Well with easter being associated with eggs and rabbits it's understandable, to a point... And 13 is right about the Easter bunny

There's something seriously wrong with your relationship if an 11-year old girl somehow thinks it's ok to call her father a moron. She isn't supposed to do that until she hits puberty at 12 or 13 and you magically become the stupidest man on the planet.

That's exactly right. Wait until she becomes a teenager and really knows everything. My girls are 16 and 17, and I'm just an idiot Father who doesn't have a clue. Good luck with that 11 year old OP. :)

Right now my 5-year old daughter thinks the world of me and I can do no wrong. I'm savoring every second of it while I can.

I thought most girls start getting puberty around like 11 and I just read that some girls get puberty around like 9 and 10.

Oh! You didn't know? Puberty is just like the common cold. Once one person gets it, everyone has it. It's quite contagious, so be sure to wash your hands often and wear a mask whenever you're in public so you don't breathe it in.

An eleven year old has no say into whats right and wrong in this situation. Show her a bunny birth on you tube.

TheFamilyElf 17

Where do you expect her to think the Easter bunny gets magic eggs full of candy from?? Jk, but somehow that sounds like a parenting fail to me.

TheFamilyElf 17
HonestTruth 5

You see as a parent, you teach your kids, and punish them if they disrespect you. Not tell a website until later.

I don't think children need punishing at all. You just have to teach them from a young age what's ok and what's not. If they keep doing it afterwards, you'll maybe have to yell at them, but i don't believe in punishing. I think all that will lead to is a broken relationship between parents and their kids. I can't say i know this, I'm only 14 and have got no parenting skills whatsoever, but that's how i was raised. I have never ever been punished, I never disrespect my parents and most people say I'm really polite! So there you go, torture is not necessary ;)

Yeah but if kids aren't punished they won't learn their lesson

RedPillSucks 31

I believe OP doesn't believe in punishment either, which is why his daughter feels free to call him a moron. By the way, no one said torture . Don't equate that with punishment

HonestTruth 5

100 - So you are saying, that you did something wrong and your mother punished you. Since she punished you, you learnt your lesson and never did it again.

I'm so glad I don't have to deal with dumb kids, no offense, OP. If you don't start telling her to question things and double check facts, she's going to think that everything everyone tells her is real.

bitch_pleez 10

Of humans, not rabbits.... maybe you're the one who should go back to school