By Ldp56 - 25/02/2011 18:44 - United States
Add a comment - Reply to : #
I moderated this. It seems to have been edited. I believe OP stated it was beef stew which explains why the daughter may have thought it was dog food.
@brainsoverbeauty, to be honest, even if the kid had actually snuck some dog food, kids do that kind of thing. They'll put just about anything in their mouths. If it's not toxic, you generally just sigh and explain (for the nteenth time) that 'human food' is a distinct category and does not include whatever just went in their mouths. There was a strict 'you may only put things in your mouth that are human food' rule for a while at our house when my youngest sister was little...
No, no, they misheard her. She said "dog, fool". Though I'm not sure that's any better...
One time, when I was younger, I thought my dog's food was Cocoa-Coa Puffs.... Never made that mistake again.