Seize the means of production

By vikts - 29/05/2012 17:52 - Luxembourg - Olm

Today, I discovered that as thanks for my successful efforts to increase my company's monthly revenue, my dumbass of a boss has been awarded a pay bonus. He's wasted no time telling everyone about the sports car he's planning to buy with it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 337
You deserved it 1 952

Same thing different taste

Top comments

eddyg94 11

Pretend to be on his side, and advise him to get the girliest sports car you can find! Sit back and enjoy the result...

Angelrose2004 17

I love how bosses always get credit for an employee's hard work. But when it comes to bad work, it's the employees fault. Sorry, OP.

Comments

eddyg94 11

Pretend to be on his side, and advise him to get the girliest sports car you can find! Sit back and enjoy the result...

cookie_3008 4

"Sit back and enjoy the results"?? You say this like if the boss was really going to fall for it. I'm sure he is an asshole, not an idiot. Just sayin'. =)

Lexus SC convertible for sure. Miatas are pretty popular as track day cars, and the racing crowd loves them. They're also not very expensive. The Lexus on the other hand, he could blow a good sum of money on for very little actual sport factor.

Retail on the Boxter is terrible due to their shitty engines. Shitty as in breaks a lot and costs a fortune to repair.

Yea, the Lexus sounds like a good plan, I hate those things, gay as shit. Miatas are amazing cars, don't bash them.

Toyota solora as well. It is a horrible, horrible thing.

DeadxManxWalking 27

Hmm i wonder if one plans to smash a new car.

Well to be fair he is the manager and until OP is all op's work will go forgotten.

2 - Your dog is sooo cute. I love labs :)

thatsucks42 4

Irrelevant comment is irrelevant.

Revenge OP piss in his air vents. Not to harmful just the smell will be inside the car for a long time.

tjv3 10

Better yet rub stinky cheese on the manifolds and throw parm cheese on the radiator

TwiztedYuri 9

use a syringe to inject about 2eggs into the sealing tubes on the door and let the heat do the rest. or mix chlorine and rubbing alcohol in a plastic bottle Do NOT shake until you put it in his car.

ariannaa_fml 17

Now its time to make the company's monthly revenue go down!

That's a pretty big damn bonus if he can buy a sports car with it.

Why a sports car? They have like no room. I am sorry about hating on them. I just like having room like a Suburban for example. Also, how would one go about having sexual intercourse in one?

Muscle cars can be sports cars, and sports cars can be muscle cars.

ConesOfDeath 0

Muscle cars are only good at driving in straight lines, being shaped like bricks, and chugging gas.

Angelrose2004 17

I love how bosses always get credit for an employee's hard work. But when it comes to bad work, it's the employees fault. Sorry, OP.

That's how management does things. Positive work is the managers doing. Negative work is the employees doing.

**** that! Steal the keys and the car, and drive it off a cliff (not before jumping out)

Tell him insurance is overrated. Oh no! Some random thugs trashed his ride? Well isn't that unfortunate.

Angelrose2004 17

Original or not, I still thought it was pretty funny.

xStaciexLynnx 15

Or totally impractical since insurance is mandatory or you can't drive your car...

PYLrulz 17

In some states, I believe insurance is optional. I forget which ones though

unknown_user5566 26

36- Two things. 1) As far as I know, insurance is only mandatory right when you get your license (at least in Arizona). If that's the case, driving without insurance is doable, as long as you don't get caught (not saying that is the right thing to do). 2) It's a joke. Impracticality is the basis of most jokes. Frankie says "relax".

I think mostly it's just third party insurance that's mandatory

You do know that there are (at least) 2 uses for car keys.