By oh dear - 25/10/2009 09:06 - France

Today, my daughter threw a can of hairspray into the fireplace because she saw someone do it on YouTube. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 312
You deserved it 5 170

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Haha, I think someone needs to restrict access to the internet, lol

In other words: "I fail as a parent, Internet is raising my kids." I agree, **** your life. And **** your kids' lives, too.

Comments

inconvienentgurl 0

yeah you kinda do....it would be smart to teach your kid right n wrong... right be good...wrong dont burn the freakin house down!!! or play w/ fire!!! how old is this kid ne way???

YourMooseyFate 0

It's your responsibility as a parent to teach your daughter not to do stupid things she sees on the internet (or elsewhere). You have to teach her right from wrong; you can't expect her to figure it out on her own. It's also a good idea to hide flammable and poisonous substances from small children. I'm not even a mother and I know this kind of stuff. YDI.

That made me laugh so much. :') I hope she's okay. Still lol-worthy, though. ;D

YouTube is the new fad, guys. Back in the old days they used to say "Everyone else is doing it!" Now it's "I saw it on YouTube!"

How old is she? Actually it doesn't matter. I hope you beat the **** out of your mistake that you carried around for nine months and now the world must suffer.

dspadres 0

Keep her away from Mythbusters.

i second that, when i watch mythbusters theres usually a problem about an hour later

_system_ 0

The Internet, it really is full of win.

Brooklynxman 0

Today, my daughter learned an important life lesson: If you do things you saw done on the internet without fact-checking, bad shit happens. Like you place to live with all your stuff inside burning to the ground.

Don't blame YouTube You shouldn't let YouTube raise your kids :/