By Anonymous - 25/1/2013 18:00 - Ireland - Dublin
Today, my daughter tried to cover up her relapse into pyromania by explaining to me that the reason our carpet caught on fire was because a hot coal somehow worked its way free from the fireplace. Our fireplace is electric. FML
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
Comments
Reply
  Sir_ND_Pity  |  35

OP better not leave his television on to the fireplace channel during Christmas time. It'll give his daughter "the perfect excuse" to light some more things on fire!

"The TV was on fire and it spread!"

Reply
  NickaPLZ  |  26

Love the username.